Thursday, August 25, 2005

Mission Accomplished:TwiArt Exclusive



We all have seen this kind of photo especially in National Geography or in movies with great cam and editing skills. It’s my dream photo, definitely and now I did it! These photos are taken on an overhead bridge over the LDP highway. I cycled to there with table tripod and digital camera in my pocket at night. Then, I settled at the middle of the bridge. That place is kind of creepy and I was scared of being robbed by thugs or some kind of freak. After everything was set up, including the best composition, then the shooting was ready to rollllll.My first shot was suck, then I tried to figure out what I can do about it. So, I changed my camera mode to MANUAL, then set the shutter speed between NR 4” – NR 7”, followed by APERTURE F 5.6 or F 8.0. I recommend not to use flash, and should keep the ISO AUTO, or else it might increase the noise! [Maybe only for my cam ^^] .After about an hour of photographing, all my precious photos have tucked in my memory card, then ready to get back home. Before that, I met two Indonesia’s workers, I chatted with them and took photo for them,to see them click here ,there were so happy, I glad that I have brought short-life happiness for them….finally, I hope you ‘ll like my photos, after all I am a ‘newbie’ of all this stuff,ermm..maybe since this year started, ok, see ya. =) [note:those photos are not edited]

9 Comments:

Blogger loong said...

anyone can tell me why there are so many lines on the road??

Fri Aug 26, 10:50:00 AM 2005  
Blogger cyouincourt007 said...

THESE ARE AWESOME PICS...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.....IT'S ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO COME CHECK OUT YOUR PICS.......GREETINGS FROM USA : )

Fri Aug 26, 02:23:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Ah Pek said...

you invited me over, so i came over. hmm... too intellectual for me.

Mon Aug 29, 09:11:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous kodeexii said...

came over from bloxsara.blogspot.com. Nice pics you got here. I'm a photography fan myself but haven't been taking any digi photos yet - will do so when I can afford my dream digi cam. heheh.. keep it up

Mon Aug 29, 04:52:00 PM 2005  
Blogger zcer said...

erm...
are the photos that good?
i mean they are nothing compared to your other photos
don't let novelty take over artistic sense

Thu Sep 01, 10:08:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Faisal said...

nice work!

Sun Sep 04, 02:02:00 PM 2005  
Blogger jimmmer said...

Great pics.

Mon Sep 05, 02:35:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Alex said...

Nice!! Keep up the good work mate.

Sat Sep 10, 06:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger johnie1 said...

top beautiful stuff, hmmmm thinks i may do the same thing...

(:

Wed Sep 28, 08:01:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home