Saturday, August 13, 2005

this is TWIART-PAGE#O5

Today, you have come to my TWIART-PAGE#05, and allow me to share with you my philosophy of photographing after all this time.
Why I like to photographing? The answer is simple, that is because I like 'noticing the details that no one else does'!!!Usually,when people are moving out there, they just look forward and simply look around. They only noticing the ‘BIG THINGS’while the’SMALL THINGS’they don’t bother about it, maybe is none of their business, however that is something natural because they are normal.
But I am different! I like noticing the ‘SMALL THINGS’~! OKAY, let me give you a brief concept of ‘SMALL THINGS’ & ‘BIG THINGS’. Let’s say a big building is the big thing which is built up from amazing architecture. Then ,to notice the ‘SMALL THINGS’, it’s like zoom in, capture it and analyze them, such as the cracks on the building, how the architecture meet up !you can say every single details of the building[sometime, I even want to mesmerize how are the small things made up, their coordination, their placing..!]Maybe you think I got nothing else better to do, then …….^^
But one thing is, I am not sure whether this ‘noticing the details that no one else does’is a good thing to do, because that is driving me nuts! When I can not catch up with the time to do that, I get so frustrated and desperated and nervous, then suddenly my mind goes blank, don’t know which one I should observe!
Furthermore, people think I am crazy, when I have to stand in a place for quite a long period to remark my surrounding, and when I feel like everyone eyes stick on me, that moment gives me kind of weird feeling.However, I feel great when I get to know them, I feel like I am in a new world, apart from this reality world! Then, I only realize all this years, I have missed out a lot of things which are around me all the time!! Then, finally this brought me to photographing, so as to take my time to enjoy the beautiful combination between the ‘SMALL THINGS’ and ‘BIG THINGS’!
Now, I feel so alive, I feel great; I really don’t want to die tomorrow!!! :)
Now, i present for you all my TWIART-PAGE #05, and again please leave a comment [if can, pls tell me about what you think of your photographing].THANK YOU.SEE YA AGAIN IN MY BLOG.FOr THOSE WHO THINK I AM CRAZY, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME…..BYE.









13 Comments:

Anonymous sealyham said...

As a matter of fact, your type of photography has grown increasingly popular of late. A lot of proffesional photographers nowadays usally take snapshots like these. They pay special attention to the minor details. A movie that does capture these tiny details is a french movie, Amelie. Watch it and you'll know. Excellent photography though.

Sat Aug 13, 12:12:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Amanda Sue said...

awesome! i like the guitar picture.

what camera do you use? is it a digital SLR?

thanks for stopping by Upheaval!

Sat Aug 13, 08:58:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Abrasivist said...

Nice pics. Are they drug influenced? Just curious. Well...OK...I admit it. I want what you're having.

Sun Aug 14, 01:17:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous lek siang said...

haha nth to say cause every time ur twiart so cool!! keep it up!!!!

Sun Aug 14, 06:47:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Eabha the Kiwi said...

Great photos.

Sun Aug 14, 07:02:00 PM 2005  
Blogger zcer said...

wow you have really improved man!!!
congratulations
though i dont understand how you took a few of the photos
maybe you should give them captions?

progress your art!!!
you got something to do now man
you are not lost
you got a path
dont stray
wander...

Mon Aug 15, 03:49:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spam spam spam........ post from a friend of yours........

Tue Aug 16, 06:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger The Asshole Police said...

I hear what your are saying Brother! Peace to you! Your photos are great! BTW, Audioslave and RATM are my all time fave bands.

Thanks for your input!
The Asshole Police! :-)

Wed Aug 17, 01:41:00 PM 2005  
Blogger pisconight said...

Nice photos!!

Thu Aug 18, 01:42:00 AM 2005  
Blogger cyouincourt007 said...

Greetings and a friendly hello from Miami Florida USA...
sweet pics chief.....
I don't really consider your leaving comments and requesting a visit from my blog spam....unless you do it continuously hahahahah
I did come by the last time u visited reference the indian dudes but I left no comment......maybe if you start a blogroll and link to me I shall link to you....ok chief have a good day,sweet pics
Cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa : )

Thu Aug 18, 12:46:00 PM 2005  
Blogger loong said...

great art .....enter the photo contest!!!sure win wan

Thu Aug 18, 03:20:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous yee ting said...

chomsky will leave the comments....

Thu Aug 18, 08:54:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Tevi said...

Yuor pictures are terrorifics! Wow!, make remember some terror videos...it's grate!
Tanks for you visit! ¿Do you understad spanish? Or not?

Fri Aug 19, 02:23:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home