Monday, September 12, 2005

in a scene of home renovation


Last week, I heard some destructive noise below my 12th floor, I gave up my study and went down .I saw 2 foreign workers and I asked them what they’re doing ,in stupid Malay tone, of course, to make them feel like I am no harm to them. They are from CRUSH .INC; they told me they’re renovating a house to a disco, not sure. At the first shot, I knew it’ll gonna be great, so I asked them to bring me there, it’s at the 3rd floor.
Once I stepped inside the home renovation scene”oh my shit!”I couldn’t believe for what I’m seeing, there was really mess up ,all the broken concrete scattered everywhere, it’s like just been bombed! the kitchen was totally crushed down to expand the disco spaces, dust in the air,damn!it’s kind of scene that I’ve never seen before, it’s like I’m in a holy war, man!
As usual, I rushed back like a screaming little kid because too excited to my house, get ready my camera tools,then brought it down there and snapped the bloody pictures as many as I could. As you can see from the pictures, the foreign workers are moderate , but most importantly I feel comfortable with them. I chatted with one of the workers, he told me about his ‘crushing down building’ experience and knowledge at the balcony, that’s absolutely awesome!!
Then, I sat at a corner, watched them doing their job, while talking crap with them.Suddenly,the owner of the house stepped in, the happy atmosphere broke down within seconds, and he looked at me from bottom to top,dammit,what a feeling, so I guess I better be going. ......



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Austin American-Statesman Embraces Citizen Journalism
THE COX-OWNED AUSTIN AMERICAN-STATESMAN TODAY plans to launch a free community blogging service on its group of sites, www.statesman.com and the entertainment-centric www.austin360.com. Jim Debth, the ...
This is a great blog with much good info.
My main interest is genealogy, and I have written a genealogy book which you can find along with many articles at my site. I believe it's the only genealogy book of its kind, dealing specifically with search for noble ancestors.

Mon Sep 12, 06:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger loong said...

waa...ur condo runtuh lor...

Thu Sep 15, 10:33:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Tuscany Kitchen Design ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to flowers and Tuscany Kitchen Design with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.floridakitchendesigns.com

Tue Jan 24, 03:06:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Kitchen Island Design ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to flowers and Kitchen Island Design with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.floridakitchendesigns.com

Tue Jan 24, 03:10:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home