Friday, September 30, 2005

Undocking An Optical Mouse

Yesterday, when I was searching for my UBUNTU CDs in the store,
I saw a abandoned optical mouse at a corner.Suddenly,
I was aroused by the curiosity of knowing how the mouse is up to.
So,I have up my study once again =},and get a spec screw driver
which is small enough to screw it out. After the unpacking
process about 5 minutes, I was so excited,
I have found something great of the significant works
from the mainstream company. It was a pretty amazing research
of an electronic and it was my first attempt of doing it after all.
(click the image to full view if you never seen it before)


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

Sat Oct 01, 01:42:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Advertisement]

Karma:

what a costly research..... did you get inspired anyway?

Carfer CFE

Fri Nov 18, 08:48:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Nov 18, 08:48:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Nov 18, 08:48:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Nov 18, 08:48:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Nov 18, 08:48:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Nov 18, 08:48:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Nov 18, 08:48:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Join NOW for FREE...

The Quick and FREE Way to Get a SWARM of Visitors to Your Site!

To find out more visit: making money on the internet site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and making money on the internet related stuff.

Fri Aug 18, 07:58:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home