Saturday, November 12, 2005

I am a KILLER

Yesterday, when I walked to toilet for some pissing after lying on a couch reading tech magazine, that time was really a boring day and I was hungrily looking for some fun.So,on the way to the toilet,’luckily’, I saw a young lizard cling firmly on my house’s ceiling, where was just above my dining table.So,I thought that it’s gonna be a real fun, how lucky I was.slowly,I moved to grab a packet of HIGH 5’s bread, then sniped to the lizard and threw it hard toward the lizard. The lizard lost its sticky trick, then falls down and creeps into beside my mom’s shoe which was also beside wall. I chased for it, I know it was still there, and I knew it must be thought that it was completely safe there, and laughing at me how stupid I am, while praying for god’s bless.Well, my deed was not over yet! I kicked another shoe toward the shoe where it was hiding with a great impact, I guessed a couple of times, I gotta be crazy, right? Nevertheless, there’s no movement or reacts from the lizard at all! So, I moved the shoe away and I found that it had become a dead meat! With an “unfair” way, I guess. Its body spread apart, blood oozing out, I could see its inner organ,hmm…what a art….Before I threw it along with DELL promotional paper from my balcony, I knew I shouldn’t miss this, so I took picture of the dead body creature. After that, it’s a peeing time ^^.OH NO! Now only I realize that I have committed a sin, an offence to lizard family, could I say sorry to the lizard now? God forgives me….anyway did I have the intention to kill it before that, seriously….

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

Wed Oct 12, 01:09:00 PM 2005  
Blogger loong said...

Waa....I think i dun dare to eat the high 5 bread anymore!!

Wed Oct 12, 05:19:00 PM 2005  
Blogger mandygonzo14285595 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!

Fri Oct 14, 09:07:00 AM 2005  
Blogger -Sean- said...

eeeeewwwwwwww...

thats all i have to say..

lol

Fri Oct 14, 10:19:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Marcia said...

Gross! We recently had an office lizard (found in our filing room and "domesticated" in a terrarium on a cube) and it died over columbus day weekend when it was home with a coworker... Thankfully I never got to see it dead, but now I have an idea of what it looked like!

ps... Read my "Death of Squirmy" entry to see the little lizard's eulogy...

Mon Oct 17, 10:34:00 AM 2005  
Blogger M said...

fucking heartless. i love lizards

Mon Oct 17, 11:36:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

McDonald's Dips Toe In Blogging Waters
While the McDonald's Corporation has not jumped headfirst into blogging, it certainly is further along the path of acceptance than many companies of its size.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Tue Oct 18, 06:56:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Alex said...

Tat's damn ganas wei! haha.
hey, ur site has too many spammers man

Tue Oct 25, 05:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Nov 04, 12:24:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Nov 12, 02:33:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Nov 12, 02:33:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Advertisement]

Karma:

Delete those 'comments' that you think they are ADVERTISEMENT.

Exoskeleton coated biological element eater being killed by High 5 baked carbohydrate eater..... How many chain reaction are they????? The world is beautiful.

Carfer CFE.

Fri Nov 18, 08:28:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Nov 18, 08:28:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Nov 18, 08:28:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Nov 18, 08:28:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Advertisement]

Fri Nov 18, 08:28:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Advertisement]

Fri Nov 18, 08:29:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Advertisement]

Fri Nov 18, 08:29:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home